Lithuania Business Immigration for Pakistani Entrepreneurs

Young Pakistani entrepreneurs wishing to expand their business horizons beyond the Pakistani borders can take advantage of a number of lucrative business immigration options offered by European countries such as United Kingdom, Lithuania, Spain, Latvia and Estonia.

Dr. Hussain Farooq, CEO of HF Corporation is a young and enthusiastic professional devoted to provide the best possible immigration solutions to the clients matching their future goals and life plans.

HF Corporation is an Immigration and Legal firm formed under the patronage of Mr.  Arshad Virk who is Senior Advocate Supreme Court and High Courts of Pakistan with vast experience in immigration matters. HF corporation is also working in collaboration with different business governing bodies in Pakistan for the assistance of business community.

Dr. Hussain explained the merits and demerits of immigrating to a European country as business migrant from Pakistan in an exclusive interview with News.Visato.com.

Benefits of Business Immigration

He said, “The immigration of a one European country as a business person provides the access to all countries of the Europe. In other words, after gaining the Permanent Residence Permit of a European Union (EU) member country, business person with other members of family can live and work in any 27-member countries of the European Union. Immigrating to Europe is really a smart thing to do.”

The other major benefit is the endless possibilities of business expansion in the other EU member countries.

Dr. Hussain suggests considering United Kingdom, Lithuania, Spain, Latvia and Estonia for business immigration. When asked which country is the best option for Pakistani investors with least financial requirements, he suggested Lithuania without any hesitation.

The Best Option  -Lithuania

He explained, “I suggest Lithuania for investor/business immigration. The reason for this is that Lithuania is offering investor/business immigration at comparatively low investment required than investor programs offered by other EU members or Canada, USA or Australia. The investor requires to deposit 16000 Euros into the company bank account in two installments of 4000 Euros and 12000 Euros each. Investor can use this amount for business in Lithuania.”

Secured Investment

Dr. Hussain emphasized the very important fact that investor is the only person who is authorized to operate the bank account in which the required amount is deposited, no other person can, thus, withdraw that money from the bank making the investment fully secure.

Family Immigration

“The spouse and children of the investor can gain permanent residence along with investor after a period of 5 years. As compared to other countries, living all the time in Lithuania is not mandatory for the Permanent Residence or Citizenship. The applicants need to enter Lithuania at least once in every 6 months,” he added.

Services

Dr. Hussain in collaboration with affiliate lawyers in Europe and US provides complete services to clients for obtaining the residency in European countries through business immigration from Pakistan. The services include business incorporation, obtaining visa from Pakistan, submitting residence permit application, business start-up counseling, and guidance about registration with Police and other government authorities.

Dr. Hussain Farooq can be reached through Facebook or the contact form to find out more about the exciting opportunities for young Pakistani business persons in Europe.

UPDATE: Dr. Hussain no longer provide services for Lithuania immigration.

Incoming search terms:

Topics:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
May 23, 2012 by

43 Responses to Lithuania Business Immigration for Pakistani Entrepreneurs

1. mukesh Reply

June 6, 2012 at 8:05 pm

from which website i can get official information for business via for Lithuania please help me….

2. SANJEEV Reply

June 6, 2012 at 8:09 pm

HAI
    CAN YOU HELP ME TO FIND THE OFFICIAL INFORMATION ABOUT LITHUANIAN BUSINESS VISA AND REQUIREMENT

3. Tufail Khatri Reply

July 10, 2012 at 9:09 am

I am from Pakistan and I need to know the details and procedure for migrating Lithuania,I will appreciate if you can
    Send me details about different categories and immigration policies ( I think the best and fastest way to migrate is business category).

thanks
    Tufail

• Kamran Iqbal Reply

July 20, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Thanks to your reply. it’s My Email Address: kamraniqbal786@hotmail.com, you can send me require detail , Procedures and Cost on my email.And i would like to know that if i wish to invest in Real Estate Property rather than formation of company? Is investing in real estate such fruitful Business there or can get good rental value?

With Best Regards
      Kamran Iqbal
      Cell: 92-322-2279-284
      kamraniqbal786@hotmail.com

4. kamran iqbal Reply

July 13, 2012 at 1:41 pm

i am looking forward to your prompt reply.

best regards

Kamran iqbal
    cell no.:92-322-2279284

5. wasim ahmad Reply

July 16, 2012 at 8:36 am

hi, kindly contact me and give me the details of lithuania investor immigration programe and also explain requirements for this programe.

6. Syed Reply

July 18, 2012 at 11:12 pm

Hello, have you got your website ? Would like to have one.

In which countries are you located ?

Thank you!

7. Muhammad Iqbal Reply

July 22, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Dear Dr. Hassain Farooq,
    I am interested in Lithuania investor Immigration programme. Kindly send me details and your professional consultancy charges.
    Regards,
    Iqbal

8. Mirza Reply

July 31, 2012 at 6:43 am

Assalam Aalaikum !

Dear Hussain ,

I need information regarding company formation , total expenses and how long its take to complete all process.

Kindly mail me complete details.

Regards,
    karar601@gmail.com

9. Jahanzeb khan Reply

August 21, 2012 at 6:04 pm

I need detail on business / investment immigration n making lithuania a second home. Please contact me via email ASAP rgds

10. muhammad asif niaz Reply

August 24, 2012 at 1:25 pm

please send me in detail the lithuania investor immigration programe and also explain requirements for this programe. Earler , i had worked a lot to ito immigrate to either Bulgaria or Czek republic but now the third one , if find feasible, the Lithuania.

your prompt response will be highlyt apprecited as in want to finalize the country at the earliest.

11. muhammad asif niaz Reply

August 24, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Dear sir ,

12. SULTAN AHMED ZUBAIRI Reply

September 11, 2012 at 8:18 am

Personal Information Phone: SULTAN ZUBAIRI 92214980959(Home)
    Mobile: 923142039749 /03082383908 SULTAN ZUBAIRI
    Address:B-182 BLOCK #5 GULSHANEIQBAL KARACHI
    SULTAN ZUBAIRI
    COMPANY MENTOR at ISLAMIC MENTORS & HOPE MANAGEMENT & MARKETING MENTORS
    Location Pakistan Industry Think Tanks
    Overview
    Current COMPANY MENTOR at ISLAMICF MENTORS & HOPE MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING MENTORS .
    Past QUALITY MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Ex-QMR at COLLEGE OF PHYSIAN & SURGEONS PAKISTAN
    Education Karachi University MPA, MANAGEMENT
    1989 – 1992 HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MENTORDear Dr. Hassain Farooq,

13. pervez akhtar Reply

September 15, 2012 at 7:14 am

I need immegration to lutvania could you please pass some basic information

14. sarfaraz Reply

September 17, 2012 at 4:47 am

hi my name is sarfaraz i m intrested doing business in lithuania so give me all the detail of immigration Lithuania and can we take our family with us n what is the process for family TRP .and how much time its take for PRP.holding TRP can we do business in other schengen country
    .give me more detail regarding this.

15. shahid Reply

September 28, 2012 at 10:29 am

I am from Pakistan and I need to know the details visit visa Lithuania,I will appreciate if you can
    Send me details

16. Qamar-us-Saqib Reply

September 30, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Pl send me information regarding investor immigration prog in Lithuania and other terms conditions to avail the opportunity. Thanks

17. ASAD Reply

September 30, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Kindly give me information regarding lithuania
    dr asad jamal

18. joey Reply

October 1, 2012 at 7:56 pm

I’m not so sure lithuanians are going to like immigration from pakistan,…..

19. farrukh Reply

October 9, 2012 at 5:26 pm

i m intrested investment in lithania please tell me detail and contect number

20. Tanveer Raza Reply

October 12, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Sir,
    I need complete informations about business immigration in Lituania.

Regard
    Tanveer
    Pakistan

21. Deepica Aruni Reply

October 13, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Dear Sir,
    Please email me the procedure to apply,total cost, process time plus consultancy.Thanks

22. Muhammad Ashiq Hussain Reply

October 15, 2012 at 7:05 am

Asslam Aleakum!

I am from PAKISTAN and want to expand my Import / Export Business in Lithuania. Kindly provide procedure of Lithuania investor immigration program along with the all necessary requirements.
    i am looking forward to your prompt reply.

Your’s Sincerely,

Muhammad Ashiq Hussain
    M/S Noshahi Enterprises
    E_mail me at plz: noshahi_enterprises@hotmail.com or at noshahi2009@gamil.com

23. Zafar Ullah Reply

October 17, 2012 at 2:49 am

Dear Sir,

I am interested to open a petrol/gas station in any of the European countries. Would you please guide me in which country it will suitable to invest. Thanks.

24. Ifraz mehmood Reply

October 19, 2012 at 1:55 am

I WANTTO GET BUSINESS VISA PLS INFORM ME WHAT IS YOUR REQUIRMENTS…

25. Tariq Mahmood Reply

October 21, 2012 at 6:58 am

Kindly send me procedure of Lithuania investor immigration program along with the all necessary requirements.
    i am looking forward to your prompt reply.
    Best regards
    Tariq Mahmood
    mtariq.2007@yahoo.com

26. kashif Reply

October 21, 2012 at 12:35 pm

salam , dr.faroq hussain , will you plese tell me your fees , and this amont 16000 euro , how to transfer and how i satisfy that no any person ue my account , because if my account is open in lithuvania , so how am i operate , i think this is necessary i give authority to any person who open my account , please clear it for me , i just have doubt on this thing ,

27. Rehan Naqvi Reply

October 22, 2012 at 3:29 am

Would appreciate, if you could provide the following detials:

1) Eligibility criterion alongwith the documentary requirements for investors’ immigration VISA program for Lithuania

2) details viz-a-viz industries / investment opportunities available in Lithuania against an investment of Euros 16,000/- and what would be the monthly rate of return on the said investment?

3) If a family of 3 (Husband, Wife & a Child) decides to migrate to Lithuania then what is the approximate figure of monthly expenditure including rent of property, education of child, utilities, grocerries, travelling, etc.

4) How secure is this investment program and does the immigration automatically transforms itself into the citizenship of European Union?

5)Hypothetically speaking,if an investor opts to discontinue his/her investment after 6-7 years of initila investment in Lithuania then would he/she have to leave the country?

6) Is the Lithuanian investors’ immigration program same as the one of Malaysian Investors’ immigration program?

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
    Rehan Naqvi

28. arif aziz saddal Reply

October 22, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Hi my name is arif from pakistan
    i would like to know that once i get tempery resident other tban EU contries, is it easy to visite UK or is it easy to get UK Visa.

29. Tariq Mahmood Reply

October 23, 2012 at 6:27 am

Sir I already mail you comments, please reply

30. Arif Shaikh Reply

October 24, 2012 at 4:19 am

please send me details of Business immigration for the countries you do.

31. muhammad noman sabir Reply

November 4, 2012 at 12:28 pm

HAVE YOU GOT AN OFFICE IN KARACHI AND IF NOT KINDLY SEND YOUR CELL NUMBER I NEED TO GO FOR LITHUANIAN BUSINESS IMMIGRATION

32. Malik aleem ali Reply

November 5, 2012 at 3:09 am

need detail on business / investment immigration n making lithuania a second home.how can get the second nationlety of lithunia Please contact me via email rgds

33. MUHAMMAD IRFAN QURESHI Reply

November 30, 2012 at 12:51 pm

DEAR SIR:

I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO APPLY FOR IMMIGRATION PROGRAM OF LITHUANIA, KINDLY PASS ME ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION IN DETAILS.

34. M. Nasir Reply

December 15, 2012 at 2:43 am

please send me required information and conditions to the following e-mail.
    mni3_4@live.com
    thanking you in anticipation.

sincere regards,
    M. Nasir

35. Mohammad Aslam Mianoor Reply

January 13, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Dear Mr Hussain, Kindly provide procedure of Lithuania investor immigration program along with all necessary requirements.I am waiting for prompt reply i hope you will oblige
    Yours faithfully
    Mohammad Aslam Mianoor

36. Muhammad Farooq Reply

January 27, 2013 at 10:11 am

Dear sir

we are interested to Immigration to Lithuania we are move to Europe,
    Karachi city is not save and our business is Import and indent iron steel product

how to apply to immigration to Lithuania
    which city is better for me
    and we are living and stay in Lithuania ,,

best guards

M farooq Ghani
    +92 333 2209104
    farooqmughal17@gmail.com

37. maxim Reply

March 10, 2013 at 7:11 am

hi am russian nationalwant to get lithuania imigration
    y

38. Tariq Khan Reply

March 27, 2013 at 12:34 pm

My e-mail is writertariq@hotmail.com
    Waiting your prompt response….

thanks
    Tariq khan

39. Asif MooXAni Reply

April 17, 2013 at 2:36 am

I want to check all the good information available here but alas! Time is very limited for this as I’m very busy in work these days. I hope to check out all the information in free time.

40. Farooq Reply

May 4, 2013 at 3:40 am

Hi,

I am interested in immegration options available for invester programmes and related servicesofferred by you Pl. Also about Newzeland immigration option Pl.

Best Regards,

41. MUKHTAR Reply

May 6, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Dear Sir

Could you please send me full details for immigration to Lithuania

Kindly send me your mobile number

42. muhammad akram Reply

June 2, 2013 at 4:52 pm

hi ,
    i am interested to start business in Lithuania , i have already plastic business in pakistan since 1998,
    kindly send me complete information about the business.
    thanking you in anticipation,